Increased Scale and Scope of Business Generating Expansion of Leadership Team Atlanta, GA (March 6, 2015) – Chainalytics, a global leader in supply chain consulting, analytics and market intelligence, today announced the promotion of six executives. “I am proud to have the opportunity to work with this group of exceptional leaders,” said Chainalytics President and CEO J. Michael Kilgore. “Their vision and passion for the supply chain profession has resulted in extensive contributions to our clients and our team.” Vice presidents promoted to executive vice president, include:
- Milan, Italy-based Gary Girotti, global executive vice president, Supply Chain Intelligence and Technology Products focuses on growing, developing, delivering and supporting the Chainalytics suite of supply chain intelligence tools that speed time to insights providing long-term, recurring value for Chainalytics’ global clients.
- Irv Grossman, executive vice president, Americas leads North America’s consulting practice spanning across all supply chain competencies. Irv lends extensive industry and consulting experience spanning a multitude of industries and competencies including supply chain operations, logistics, strategic sourcing and procurement and enterprise transformation.
- Tom Wrobleski, executive vice president, Industry Supply Chains, is responsible for coordinating the development and growth of Chainalytics’ global strategic accounts. Tom focuses on growing key multi-national accounts in our European and APAC regions, with a particular focus on the CPG and retail industry sectors.
Principals promoted to vice president, include:
- Jonathan Eaton, vice president, Integrated Demand & Supply Planning, leads the firm’s integrated planning engagements and advises clients on transformational solutions that strategically integrate their demand planning and supply planning capabilities to optimize service levels and inventory to deliver revenue acceleration and margin expansion.
- Matthew Harding, vice president of Chainalytics’ Freight Market Intelligence Consortium (FMIC), will continue to grow the consortiums global footprint providing world-renowned transportation benchmarking services and industry-related market intelligence to companies spanning all industries and major modes.
- Kirk Waldrop, vice president, Supply Chain Operations leads the firm’s supply chain operational strategy and implementation engagements, bringing a unique blend of extensive expertise in delivering services related to forward and reverse logistics, process re-engineering, after-sales service and customer support operations.
Learn more about the growing Chainalytics executive team by visiting our Leadership page on the web.
Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion. Tap into the top minds in supply chain management, visit www.chainalytics.com.
Director, Global Marketing