Home >> Our Company
Chainalytics is a recognized global leader in supply chain consulting, analytics and market intelligence.
Our mission is simple: To help companies capture the maximum value from their supply chain. With end-to-end supply chain expertise and market intelligence, we support supply chain transformation at every planning horizon – strategic, tactical, and operational – and across multiple domains.
Our approach is unique: We combine decades of experience with leading-edge analytics and market intelligence to provide proven methods and the actionable insight necessary to help organizations stay at the forefront of changing trends and practices across all areas of the supply chain.
Our specialties include: Supply Chain Design, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Logistics Operations, Transportation, Service Supply Chain, Packaging Optimization, Integrated Supply and Demand Planning, Freight Market Intelligence, and Managed Analytics Services.
- Chainalytics receives Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine’s Green Supply Chain Award (2017, 2016, 2015)
- Chainalytics recognized in Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine’s composite list of “100 Great Supply Chain Projects” in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year.
- Chainalytics named one of the “100 Great Supply Chain Partners” in 2016 (12 of the last 14 years) by SupplyChainBrain
- Chainalytics named as one of Forbes Magazine’s America’s Best Management Consulting Firms (2018, 2017 and 2016)
- Freight Market Intelligence Consortium (formerly the Model-Based Benchmarking Consortium) named one of the “Top Supply Chain Innovations” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- Chainalytics executives named “Pros-to-Know” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine. Selected executives include: Mike Kilgore (2005), Gary Girotti (2007), Matt Harding (2007), Steve Ellet (2011), Irv Grossman (2011), Kevin Zweier (2012), Tom Blanck (2013), Jonathan Eaton (2014), Ben YoKell (2014), Jonathan Eaton (2015), Ben YoKell (2015) and Mike Eaton (2016), Kirk Waldop (2016), Kerry Rosenhagen (2017), Steve Thrift (2017), Jonathan Whitaker (2017), Nancy Matchey (2018), Patrick Boyle (2018), and Sara Curtis (2018).
- Food Logistics Magazine names Chainalytics 2014 Top Green Provider
- Chainalytics names to Food Logistics Magazine 2014 FL 100+ List of companies that have significantly influenced the top food and beverage supply chains globally and whose technology and experience benefit the industry in a multitude of ways.
- Chainalytics included in “Cool Vendors in Supply Chain Services, 2013” report by Gartner, Inc.
- Supply Chain Company of the Year 2009, Metro Atlanta Chamber