Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Operations (SCOPS) practice is highly skilled at evaluating logistics and manufacturing operations to develop practical solutions for complex problems. Detailed solutions lead to both cost savings as well as improved customer service and vendor relationships, setting a foundation for growth.
The SCOPs team routinely develops solutions for the challenging questions facing our clients, including:
- How well does our facility, layout, processes and equipment support distribution or manufacturing? Can we improve our productivity and capacity?
- Which warehouse enabling technology is right for us (i.e. WMS, LMS, ASRS, AGV, MES, etc.)? Will we see a return on the investment? When? How can we ensure it is implemented correctly?
- Is our 3PL performing as expected? Should we insource vs. outsource our operations? How do we ensure selection of the right 3PL partner?
- How can we implement the latest best-in-class SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) across all our facilities leveraging leading practices internally or externally defined?
- How can we reduce returns and improve our post-sale support customer satisfaction?
- Can we optimize our Order-to-Cash processes to improve customer relationships, service levels, and costs while reducing chargebacks and penalties?
- How can we streamline our Procure-to-Pay processes to reduce working capital?
- How well do we plan for, communicate, implement, and manage change in our operation while balancing risk and speed to value?
SCOPs’ practitioners provide fact-based analysis and pragmatic delivery of a leaner and more flexible operation that reduces waste and minimizes risks across your supply chain.
Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Operations services include:
- Facility and Operations Diagnostic and Design
- 3PL Advisory, Selection, and Implementation
- Supply Chain Technology Selection and Implementation
- Post-Sales Support and Strategy
- Order-to-Cash Diagnostic and Improvement
- Procure-to-Pay Diagnostic and Improvement
- Transformation Planning
- Transformation Program Management