Third-Party Logistics Providers are expected to provide flawless execution and rock-solid reliability of mission critical services for their customers. To do this effectively, there can be no misalignment with transportation markets. Over-pay for transportation and you risk long-term customer relationships, under-pay and capacity disruptions ultimately elevate into painful top-top meetings with customers.
Chainalytics’ Freight Market Intelligence for 3PLs is built on the idea that identifying reasonable contract rate levels should never be a guessing game. Our advanced analytics offer 3PLs of all sizes direct access to transportation rate information that supports procurement, carrier management and lane rate benchmarking – whether internal or customer facing.
Chainalytics’ Freight Market Intelligence for 3PLs offers the following subscriptions:
Monthly Spot/Contract Truckload for Dry Van, Temperature Controlled, Intermodal Quarterly Less-Than-Truckload
Freight Market Intelligence Solution Platform for 3PLs:
- Detailed reporting and analytics of your specific network focusing on:
- Lane, carrier and geography-based benchmarks
- Weekly trends by mode, carrier, and other factors to highlight the impact of procurement efforts and changes due to market dynamics.
- Market Research involving:
- Rates and capacity analytics based on survey of market experiences and outlook from shippers and 3PLs/Brokers.
- Technology providing:
- Unlimited user access to rating tools and market rate data for both spot and contract market rates supporting engineering and procurement efforts with significant geographic lane coverage.
- REST-based APIs for integration of rate information into execution systems
- Cloud-based visualization and business intelligence to manage all market trends and historical shipment data.