January 24, 2013
By The Chain Gang
Whether shippers rely on 3PLs for spot market transportation or long-term committed capacity, pricing plays a major role in the productivity of shipper-3PL relationships. The challenge for most 3PLs is that pricing is a “known unknown,” due primarily to the dynamic nature of the business environment. Transportation markets are in a constant state of flux which leads to unrelenting competitive pressures.
Join Chainalytics and Armstrong & Associates at our upcoming webinar, Using Freight Market Intelligence to Understand Known Unknowns in Pricing, to explore some of the innovative ways 3PLs can leverage external data to drive growth and remain competitive.
- Current State of the 3PL Industry
- Impact of Pricing on Shipper-3PL Relationships
- Benefit of Market Intelligence in the Dynamic Transportation Market
- Evan Armstrong, President, Armstrong & Associates
- Matt Harding, Principal, Transportation Practice, Chainalytics
Register now to join the discussion on Friday, January 25 @ 2:00pm EST.
This free webcast will be presented live and include a brief Q&A session.