Integrated Demand and Supply Planning
Chainalytics’ Integrated Demand and Supply Planning services help you better understand the demand for your products and services, determine where products should be produced and sourced from, and manage your replenishment and profitability strategies.
By identifying the underlying drivers of demand and supply variability within your supply chain, we help you balance customer service requirements, working capital investment, and customer and product portfolios to achieve the maximum performance from your current inventory investments and network capacity as well as plan for future growth.
Chainalytics’ Integrated Demand and Supply Planning services can improve your supply chain performance by effectively answering these questions:
- How does our demand planning process compare to best-in-class?
- Which customers should we focus on serving? What products should we focus on selling? Are our profitable customers purchasing unprofitable products?
- What are the cost and service tradeoffs of alternative sourcing strategies?
- What is the optimum service level for each of my finished goods within each channel, given my network capacity, lead times, costs, margins, and backorder penalties?
- How much should I produce, store, and ship monthly, given expected seasonality in demand, supply, or costs and my need to minimize total cost and meet my service levels?