Supply Chain Operations and Process Review
Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Operations and Process Review assesses the effectiveness of your day-to-day supply chain operations against best-in-class to identify opportunities for improvement. By evaluating your supply chain operations, from labor and throughput to warehouse operations and the use of technologies, this service helps you implement Lean Six Sigma principles to reduce waste and costs with optimally designed processes and operations.
Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Operations and Process Review service can help you effectively answer these questions:
- Where and how can we leverage Lean Six Sigma principles in our operations?
- Are we effectively utilizing our workforce and equipment?
- Is there a better way to profile our inventory?
- How can we optimize processes such as picking and print labels?
- Should we utilize a technology enabler (i.e. WMS) to improve our operations?