Reverse Logistics Strategy
Chainalytics’ Reverse Logistics Strategy service helps you evaluate your organization’s returns and repairs operation against current best practices to identify improvement opportunities. Evaluating reverse logistics strategies such as the decision to insource or outsource operations and reverse logistics network design, enables your organization to improve customer service levels while reducing logistics costs.
Chainalytics’ Reverse Logistics Strategy service effectively answers these questions to improve the returns and repairs operations of your organization:
- How flexible is our current reverse logistics operations?
- Are we maximizing asset disposition and properly employing secondary markets?
- How can we take costs out of our reverse logistics operation?
Does our current insource or outsource operation make sense in today’s market? Is it satisfying customer service levels?
- Who are the leading third-party providers in the industry?
- How can we increase visibility to stakeholders (i.e. metrics and KPIs, dashboards, reporting)?