Chainalytics’ Transportation services combine domain expertise with the effective use of advanced technology to considerably reduce transportation costs and improve service levels.
We provide market intelligence, skilled resources, and best-in-class approaches to help you benchmark your existing operations against peers, factor client’s ever-increasing service demands, and design a high performance transportation network to improve competitiveness. Our service will help you improve your overall transportation operations by planning and buying the optimal transportation services, minimizing transportation costs, optimizing order consolidation and route selection, and simulating shifts in transportation strategy to meet client’s ever-increasing service demands.
Chainalytics’ Transportation services can improve your supply chain performance by effectively answering these questions:
- Am I paying a fair price for transportation with respect to my peer and competitor companies?
- Could adjustments to my current operational practices reduce overall transportation costs?
- Should I use a private or dedicated fleet? If so, how big should it be? Which modes and services should I use?
- How many carriers should I use to optimize my freight network?
- What is the cost penalty for specific issues, such as utilizing the wrong carrier, mode, or out of route shipping? Can I reconsider operational processes to correct the behavior?
- Have we realized the full value of our transportation management system investment?
- Should I use a private or dedicated fleet? If so, how big should it be? What should its mission be and where should it be based?
- What is best mode and service level mix for my organization? What opportunities for spend optimization exist in my network?