Chainalytics is a recognized global leader in supply chain consulting, analytics, and market intelligence. Our mission is simple: To help companies capture the maximum value from their supply chain. With end-to-end supply chain expertise, we support supply chain transformation at every planning horizon – strategic, tactical, and operational – and across multiple domains. Our specialties include Supply Chain Design, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Logistics Operations, Transportation, Service Supply Chain, and Packaging Optimization. With locations in North America, Europe and Asia, we serve companies globally in a borderless fashion.
- Chainalytics recognized in Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine’s composite list of “100 Great Supply Chain Projects” for 2014.
- Chainalytics included in “Cool Vendors in Supply Chain Services, 2013” report by Gartner, Inc.
- Chainalytics named one of the “100 Great Supply Chain Partners” for ten consecutive years (2004-2013) by SupplyChainBrain
- Chainalytics named as one of ARC Advisory Group’s “10 Coolest Supply Chain Boutiques” in 2007
- Freight Market Intelligence Consortium (formerly the Model-Based Benchmarking Consortium) named one of the “Top Supply Chain Innovations” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- Supply Chain Company of the Year 2009, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Chainalytics executives named “Pros-to-Know” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine. Selected executives include: Mike Kilgore (2005), Gary Girotti (2007), Matt Harding (2007), Steve Ellet (2011), Irv Grossman (2011), Kevin Zweier (2012), Tom Blanck (2013), Tom Cisewski (2014), Jonathan Eaton (2014), and Ben YoKell (2014).