Home >> Our Company
Chainalytics is a recognized global leader in supply chain consulting, analytics and supply chain intelligence. Our mission is simple: To help companies capture the maximum value from their supply chain. With end-to-end supply chain expertise, we support supply chain transformation at every planning horizon – strategic, tactical, and operational – and across multiple domains. Our combination of proprietary market and performance intelligence, proven methodologies, and top supply chain talent delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations in North America, Europe and Asia, we help companies accelerate fact-based transformations around the globe.
- Chainalytics recognized in Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine’s composite list of “100 Great Supply Chain Projects” in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year.
- Chainalytics named one of the “100 Great Supply Chain Partners” in 2016 (12 of the last 14 years) by SupplyChainBrain
- Chainalytics named as one of Forbes Magazine’s America’s Best Management Consulting Firms (2017 and 2016)
- Freight Market Intelligence Consortium (formerly the Model-Based Benchmarking Consortium) named one of the “Top Supply Chain Innovations” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- Supply Chain Company of the Year 2009, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Chainalytics executives named “Pros-to-Know” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine. Selected executives include: Mike Kilgore (2005), Gary Girotti (2007), Matt Harding (2007), Steve Ellet (2011), Irv Grossman (2011), Kevin Zweier (2012), Tom Blanck (2013), Jonathan Eaton (2014), Ben YoKell (2014), Jonathan Eaton (2015), Ben YoKell (2015) and Mike Eaton (2016), Kirk Waldop (2016), Kerry Rosenhagen (2017), Steve Thrift (2017), and Jonathan Whitaker (2017).
- Chainalytics included in “Cool Vendors in Supply Chain Services, 2013” report by Gartner, Inc.