Chainalytics is a recognized global leader in supply chain consulting, analytics, and market intelligence. Our mission is simple: To help companies capture the maximum value from their supply chain. With end-to-end supply chain expertise, we support supply chain transformation at every planning horizon – strategic, tactical, and operational – and across multiple domains. Our specialties include Supply Chain Design, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Logistics Operations, Transportation, Service Supply Chain, and Packaging Optimization. With locations in North America, Europe and Asia, we serve companies globally in a borderless fashion.
- Chainalytics included in “Cool Vendors in Supply Chain Services, 2013” report by Gartner, Inc.
- Chainalytics named one of the “100 Great Supply Chain Partners” for ten consecutive years (2004-2013) by SupplyChainBrain
- Chainalytics named as one of ARC Advisory Group’s “10 Coolest Supply Chain Boutiques” in 2007
- Freight Market Intelligence Consortium (formerly the Model-Based Benchmarking Consortium) named one of the “Top Supply Chain Innovations” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- Supply Chain Company of the Year 2009, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Chainalytics executives named “Pros-to-Know” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine. Selected executives include: Mike Kilgore (2005), Jeff Metersky (2006), Gary Girotti (2007), Matt Harding (2007), Steve Ellet (2011), Irv Grossman (2011), Kevin Zweier (2012), and Tom Blanck (2013).