May 2, 2013
By The Chain Gang
In this webcast, you’ll discover how leading global brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev manages its carrier relationships, specifically around transportation bid events, to continually improve service and contain costs across its $1 Billion transportation network. By utilizing sophisticated pre-award criteria, lane bundling strategies, online bid hosting tools, and back-end optimization, Anheuser-Busch InBev is able to award freight to the optimal mix of carriers.
Chainalytics, a recognized leader in supply chain consulting, will augment the discussion with an overview of the key strategic decisions in transportation sourcing events, including how to leverage freight market intelligence in the bid process.
- Strategies for conducting transportation bids
- Awarding techniques that limit risk and reduce transportation costs
- Best practices on leveraging freight market intelligence
- Mike Schmitz | Director, Transportation Procurement | Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Kevin Zweier | Principal, Transportation Practice | Chainalytics
Register now to join the discussion on May 9 @ 3:00pm ET.
This complimentary webcast will be presented live and followed by a brief Q&A.