For Chainalytics’ clients who manage dynamic, evolving supply chains, supply chain network design and demand planning are complex processes requiring constant evaluation. Furthermore, they exist as part of a larger supply chain strategy that, when handled systematically and proactively, consistently yield significant cost savings.
Each Managed Analytics engagement begins with a current state assessment or baselining, and an identification of key value opportunities. Combined with our proven project methodologies and investment-grade analytics, this ensures we devise an effective multi-year program portfolio of supply chain design projects tailored to each client’s strategic business needs.
Chainalytics’ Managed Analytics Services help clients:
- Accelerate time-to-value by consistently updating supply chain models and data for faster supply chain network refreshes in response to market demand
- Augment their internal team’s capabilities at a lower cost than that required to build and sustain internal expertise.
- Reduce time to transform data and generate actionable insights.
- Ensure organizational alignment to expedite effective responses to supply and demand chain volatility.
- Ensure better business outcomes and tangible results.
- Derive additional value from existing resource and technology investments.
- Make confident short-, mid- and long-term supply chain decisions.
Specific Solutions For: