Chainalytics’ Operations Diagnostic and Design service determines the optimal warehouse/distribution center layout, optimizes processes to increase efficiency, capacity and operational performance and identifies opportunities to reduce the cost to serve your customers.
This service evaluates areas to improve material operations – such as racking layouts, conveyor systems, and material handling equipment. Enhanced processes and layouts can significantly improve material handling time, labor efficiencies, and inventory space allocation.
Chainalytics’ Operations Diagnostic and Design service can maximize the value of your warehousing operations by effectively answering these questions:
- How well does our current facility, layout, technology, equipment, or process support manufacturing or distribution?
- Can we improve productivity and capacity? Is automation right for our operation and if so, what level of automation? When will we see a return on the investment?
Our solutions include:
- Space and Capacity Planning
- Inventory Profiling and Slotting
- Material Handling Design / Selection
- Conceptual (Block) and Detail Warehouse/DC Design
- Enabling Technology Evaluation and Selection (WMS, LMS, WCS)
- Automation Feasibility Assessments
- Cost-to-Serve Analytics