Beyond adopting the right transformation strategy, managing your organization’s transformation requires the expertise necessary to calculate risks and minimize potential setbacks that may occur along the way. Chainalytics Transformation Program Management service helps execute operations transformation when a paradigm shift is required, including an optimally design network, transition to a 3PL, facility modifications and more.
Clients often do not have the available or qualified resources to manage what is often a challenging transformation. Managing the entire spectrum of transformation activities ensures that the recommended changes to the network, systems, processes, and organization are addressed using a fact-based, holistic approach – effectively mitigating the cost and risk associated with the transformation.
Our Transformation Program Management service helps your organization implement the strategy that works best for your operation by addressing the following challenges:
- How do we implement and manage the change process in our operation while balancing risk and speed to value?
- What are the tasks, timeline, and resource requirements to manage a complex transformation?
- What risks are there to implementing my transformation, and how do I mitigate foreseen risks and plan contingency around unforeseen issues?
- How do we plan and prioritize tasks, milestones, and reporting during our transformation initiative?
Our solutions include:
- Transformation Program Management
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Change Management