Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Network Carbon Footprint and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Analysis provides a framework to realistically measure greenhouse gas emissions, calculate energy consumption, and create a structure for an environmentally responsible supply chain. Using specific energy differentials and an activity-based carbon content approach, we can help you quantify your carbon footprint and begin to address not only the information requirements of customers, governmental, and non-governmental agencies, but also the opportunities to eliminate GHG emissions. Additionally, we can enable ongoing emissions reporting and analyses and help you align your management team to define acceptable GHG levels and emission reduction goals.
Chainalytics can help make your supply chain environmentally responsible by answering these questions:
- What are the greenhouse gas emissions of our supply chain within each area?
- Where are the greatest opportunities to reduce emissions in the supply chain and best contribute to corporate sustainability goals?
- How can we meet the sustainability reporting requirements of our customers and NGOs?
- What impact can cap and trade legislation have on our supply chain costs and how can our company best position itself in a cap and trade environment?
- How can we monitor our emission reduction progress over time and by initiative?
- What impact does global supply sourcing have on our carbon footprint?
- Can greater use of intermodal, rail, or other transportation modes make a significant difference in our emissions?
- What fulfillment structure will provide us with performance that is both cost and environmentally effective?