Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Network Opportunity Assessment quickly estimates the potential benefit of a redesigned network. To provide insight into your firm’s savings potential, we analyze your current structure, costs and performance metrics to better align your network to optimally manage supply and demand. This service may identify opportunities to realign supply and demand facility assignments, add or close stocking or manufacturing locations, move production offshore, or shift transportation modes, ports or border crossings.
If you find yourself asking the following questions, Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Network Opportunity Assessment can help you:
- What are our priorities in supply chain design?
- How can we accommodate our growth with our current network?
- In what areas could we reduce costs and improve service if we improved our supply chain or our network design process?
- Should we consider realigning our network given recent shifts in demand, production, or cost factors?
- What are the potential benefits of a combined network for recent or potential acquisitions?